The best thing about blogging in 2015 was hands down starting my blog. When I created Miss Getaway in March I never expected it to turn into something so big by the end of the year. Being invited to events, having really cool collabs with brands and hotels, meeting so many cool people and being listed on influencer sites next to the Austrian blogging “stars”. I am not gonna lie, I’m pretty proud of myself. What started out as a place to share and write about my travels turned into one of the best things I’ve ever started in my 21 years of existence.
And it seems to me like you guys enjoy me sharing content on here almost as much as I love creating it. I’m honestly beyond words when it comes to your support – you are the best people out there and I really hope you’re gonna stick around for another awesome year. Anyway, enough rambling – here are your Top 5 most clicked posts:
- My hotel review about the Mama Thresl in Leogang
- My tips for a healthier lifestyle, which I created in collaboration with the lovely Iman
- The 5 things I want to make more time for (inspired by my fav youtuber Esteé Lalonde)
- This selection of free wallpapers – will post another selection soon :)
- My home story aka introducing you to my new billy shelf!
These are some pretty amazing blogposts. *pats self on back* However, I decided to also give you an insight into the 5 posts I liked to write most.
- How to be more self-confident, aka a topic that’s very important for me to share with you
- This delicious autumn salad with roasted hokkaido, yummy!
- My favorite places to eat out in Barcelona, because duh summer and food :)
- How to read more books!
- And last but not least: 10 facts about me, because it was the very first post on the new blog (with a real URL and cool layout)
And while we’re at it… here are my most liked Instagram pictures of 2015. Seems like you really enjoy me holding stuff in my hand :D If you don’t already follow me on Instagram you should definitely head over to MY PAGE (missgetaway) and hit the follow button because I share really awesome content there every day :P *shameless self promo*
And even though I am very happy with how the blog turned out I decided to change some things up on here in 2016. First of all I decided to get myself a new layout in 2016 because mine is fine but it seems like every other blogger has it too and I feel like it lacks some kind of personality. Also I want to focus more on writing with sharing some columns I’ve written, telling more stories and introducing a new series called “Sunday chat“. Speaking of series.. I want to have more organization up here in general. Next to that I hope to get some serious traveling done so I can share a bit more of that with you too :P
But now it’s your turn.. Please let me know what you want to see on here. Which kind of posts would you like to read in 2016? What are you missing? Anything I should change? :)