Autumn is my favourite season. I think you must have heard me say this about a million times already. But it’s true. It’s when I truly come alive and start to appreciate life in all it’s ups and downs. Winter is too cold for me. In summer there’s too much pressure to ** LIVE YO LIFE **. Spring is nice and fun. But autumn, it’s the golden season. So, here are five things I love about autumn, plus a fun little autumn playlist for you.
Five things I’m loving this autumn
1. WATCHING THE SUNRISE IN THE MORNING. I’ve gotten really lucky with my new flat because it’s located in a way that enables me to watch the sun rise over the city each and every morning, while it coats the entire flat in a red and golden light. Standing on the balcony, wrapped in blankets, with a cup of tea in my hand, is one of my favorite times of the day. It gives me time to reflect, unwind and gain energy for the day ahead.
2. 20 DEGREES ALL OCTOBER. I am aware of the fact that this weather we have been having lately isn’t all too good for the environment and definitely a first sign of the inevitable climate change. However, I cannot help but LOVE it. The weather has been so nice and has given us plenty of opportunities to stock up on Vitamin D for the long winter ahead.
3. EARLY EVENINGS. Because now I w0n’t always have to come up with a good excuse not to go out. It’s dark, it’s getting colder and we all just wanna stay indoors. And this girl loves her a nice Netflix and chill evening.
4. AUTUMN FASHION. Aka my favorite fashion season. I love baring legs, but wrapping my upper body in huge jumpers. I love chunky knits and long coats. Booties and scarfs. The layering look is what I live for and the color palette that you can whip out in autumn is exactly my jam. Autumn truly is the best season for fashion. Not too cold, not too hot. Simply perfect.
5. AUTUMN WALKS THROUGH NATURE. I’m a child of nature at heart and simply love getting out of the city and escaping into the wild. In autumn, however, this becomes even more special. The many colors showing on the trees, the crunching of fallen leaves under your feet while you walk, collecting chestnuts and letting the sun warm your skin. Is there anything more soothing and energizing in life?
My Autumn Playlist