Grab some cake and pop some champagne because IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!! I never thought I’d actually say this but being a 20-something year old is fun. Whereas my teenage years were wild and filled with parties, dates and dumb things, I am now kinda grown up. KINDA! I’m feeling 22 but that doesn’t mean I’d call myself an adult just yet. I’m way too childish, irresponsible and awkward to actually feel grown up. Being 22 is fun. I’m certainly not a kid and no teenage anymore. I’m a 20 something year old and I actually accomplished some things in my life thus far. For example this blog!! So for my birthday I thought I’d tell you a little bit more about the girl behind the blog. So here they are…
22 facts about my humble self:
- People very often think I am arrogant or not interested. But in reality I’m most of the time just too shy to join a conversation and thus only listen and take it all in.
- I have always been an Internet person.I had my first blogspot blog in 2009 and after that was very active on tumblr for the longest time.
- I can only eat Nutella straight from the jar.Just can’t stand it on bread, pancakes or anything else than a plain spoon.
- I’ve already had about every possible hair color. From black to blonde to pink – been there, done that!
- Growing up I always wanted to be a writer.I had various different diaries and notebooks where I did not only write down personal stuff but also short stories.
- I love spinach. Period!
- I might have a tiny OCD. I just can’t stand it when things aren’t perfectly aligned and always color coordinate my stuff.
- I used to be all cat-person but now I kinda really wanna have a dog.And a cat, and a llama, and a raccoon, and …
- I’m always early.I’m so anxious about running late that I usually arrive 15 minutes before the actual date.
- I hate wearing dresses.I just don’t feel comfortable and always am afraid of them blowing away in the worst possible moment.
- Speaking of embarrassing myself: It’s my speciality! I’m always the one saying something rude or ridiculous when suddenly the whole room goes silent.
- I’m clumsy. Read: Jennifer Lawrence clumsy!
- If I’d have the money I’d be tattooed all over.However, I am usually way too close-fisted to spend my money on tattoos.
- I’ve had some pretty wild teenage years. And I might actually have to apologize to my parents for having been a pain in the ass.
- For my 18th birthday I convinced my friends to buy vanilla vodka. It was disgusting!
- The vodka has been our party joke for 4 years now, as we always bring it and try to make others to drink it so we can finally trash the bottle.
- I feel personally offended when people use spaghetti to refer to noodles. You’re clearly eating Penne so please don’t make a fool out of yourself by captioning your Instagram picture with “spaghetti for dinner”. NO, just no!!
- Asian, Mexican and Italian are my favorite kind of foods.
- Making me laugh is rather easy.I consider it as a sign of my good humour!
- Also, I can cry laugh only from reading a funny post online.It’s so awkward when you have to laugh out loud in public because of a meme you saw on your phone!
- Books > Movies
- I’m utterly grateful for every single one of you, your kind comments and the conversations I have with you on my social media channels. Don’t ever think that I take any of this for granted – I love y’all okay?
If you want to read more about my exciting personality you can click HERE to read my “10 facts about myself” post from last year.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and have a lovely day. I’m now off grabbing some cake because why the hell not, it’s my birthday after all!!